Saturday, December 8, 2007

Piolo Pascual : Shirtless

Photo # 1 (Thanks to Piolo Pascual and his websitesPhoto # 2Photo # 3Photo # 4Photo # 5Photo # 6Photo # 7Photo # 9Photo # 10
When I imagine Piolo Pascual ... shirtless and all... I envisioned a beefy gym rat who could possibly bench press the S--- out of me. This doesn't seem to be the case ... if you see the photos above.

While I don't mean to underestimate his physical strength, I'm under the impression that his greatest strength is more of his charisma, his facial beauty and I remember the time when I saw him at ABS CBN at ASAP ... his pants were bursting at its seams! And what a butt ... it is actually his ASS-et.

He is big everywhere ... and he has a big heart too ... but a lot of people believe his strongest feature is lying in his pants (pardon the pun). And if it is mealtime I could eat breakfast, lunch and dinner with him. Hell ... I could even comeback for midnight snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment