Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lhenvil John Yu Paneda: Too Young ...But He Always Dream BIG!

Photo # 1 (Thanks to Lhenvil John Yu Paneda Photo # 2 Photo # 3 Photo # 4 Photo # 5 Photo # 6 Photo # 7
Name: Lhenvil John Yu Paneda
Age: 18 years old
Nationality: Filipino
Province of Residence: La Union
Height: 5 ft and 5 inches
School: University of the Philippines
Course: Applied Physics
Favorite food: Maki .... ha ha ha ...
Favorite hangout: My room ...
Favorite color: One color is not good without the other colors ... so I will not pick a favorite.
Favorite scent: I got a David Beckham perfume from my Lola. I love it ... too bad it's almost empty.
Anything you always place in your bag: My umbrella ... Rain always come when you don't need it!
Things that irritate you: Irresponsbile and insensitive people ...
What do you want to achieve after 5 years: Maybe design clothes for photoshoots.
Your biggest dream: Maybe reach Mars ... ha ha ha... that's really big.

Photo Credits:
-Arnel Espiritu
-Andy Jutba
-Alric Mondragon

No comments:

Post a Comment