Saturday, July 17, 2010

RJ Nazareno: Morning Without You!

12345678910

Morning Without You
.
This morning as I woke past my bed
Thoughts of you pops into my head
And I wish I had one wish
That it would not be you I miss.
.
But still I lay here in daze
Thinking of you in so many ways
Thinking of our last day together
Wishing that it could've been better.
.
I wish I could have shown you how I feel
Show you that what we had was real
For that one moment I would cherish forever
I wish that now we were together.
.
I wish that it was you beside me
But still its you that sets me free
Without you I feel so out of place
Everywhere I look I see your face.
.
I miss you so much I want you here
Please understand I need you dear
Don't leave me here all alone
Please come back and see me home.
.
But still I lay here in a daze
Thinking of you in so many ways
Thinking of our last day together
Wishing that I could have made it better.
.
Photo Credits:
-RJ Alger Nazareno: http://vpphotography.mulltiply.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment