Sunday, December 20, 2009

Mancentral1 Wins Blog Of The Week


To Talk Smart, Man Central and Male Depot Followers:
I was just reflecting on what was happening this past 2 weeks and I just want you to know how much this Blog Of The Week Award meant to me. Indeed it is an early Christmas gift to me and my readers.
Giving me the chance to be nominated and now winning this logo caresses the mind, soothes frayed nerves and tired muscles and inflate whatever is left on my already deflated soul. Preparing a post daily is like preparing breakfast for family members already sitted on the table. Whether you like it or not emotions clashed and at times the body crashed.
To my readers around the world, your thoughtfulness of coming back everyday to see who's hot and who's not in our blog males my days a little brighter and problems seem a little smaller. You have a knack for always saying ... and always doing the right thing. I am lucky that you are so skilled at getting past my flaws and concentrating on what is good.
To Dan Santos,(although we knew each other thru emails and PM's only) finally we meet last November, and we clicked in an instant. What you did to me was awesome ... I can't believe you will move heaven and earth just to support me. Thanks also to Ash, Ian, and Ojie and other Multiply photographers and models.
I can only hope I can be half a good friend to you. It is people like you who make difference in this world. Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment