Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lester: Bubum Melgar's Model

Photo # 1 (Thanks to Lester and his websites)Photo # 2Photo # 3Photo # 4Photo # 5Photo # 6Photo # 7Photo # 8Photo # 9Photo # 10
I showed this set to a group of friends as I was fishing for comments and true enough I squeeze their gastric juices when they gave me a no-holds-barred-commentaries that will make Lester and Bubum Melgar grin from ear to ear. Here's are the comments:

".... I think these are amazing capture. beautiful editorial ..."

".....wow ... the images rocks! such an endearing shots ..."

" .... You and the photog ... nailed this !"

" .... I wasn't the first and should not be the last to say that this is a kool set"

" .... I love a model who is willing to push the envelop and do what it takes to get a great photograph ..."

" .... Strong images ... yet it evokes a certain vulnerability. The background does not overwhelm you ... you overwhelm the background. Your pose is almost instinctual. Very natural!"

" the images are beautiful in all levels. It is also a great storyteller. Kudos to you and the photographer!

Photo Credits:
-Model: Lester
-Photographer: Bubum Melgar - http://gymratz.multiply.com/
Acknowledgements: Thanks to my friends in California and in Texas for such glowing comments. Your words will surely soothe, encourage and brighten the day of Lester and Bubum!

No comments:

Post a Comment