Monday, November 1, 2010

Martin Morales: Mr. Universe Model Puerto Rico 2010

Photo # 1 Thanks to Martin Morales and his websites)Photo # 2Photo # 3Photo # 4Photo # 5Photo # 6Photo # 7Photo # 8Photo # 9Photo #10

The representative from Bosnia won the Mr. Universe Model 2010 ... its all water now under the bridge. And as I was scanning Belleza Venezolana gallery ... I chance upon the photos of Mr. Puerto Rico ... it can't be denied he has hold his own candle when he was placed side by side with the rest of the men who cant be ignored either. . I thought all the while ... it was an injustice ... if Mr. Puerto Rico will be left without a feature at all ... just like the rest of the candidates.

So here we are ... I took the liberty of getting his best 10 photos but my gosh ... my friend Julio Rodriguez forgot to place their names as labels to the photos. (It was quite a tiring experience for him ... maybe .... memorizing their names and by the time he was posting the photos his minds was blank)

Indeed it was quite a painful research ... all other blogs was just contented on labelling the photos as Mr. Puerto Rico. My eyes almost squinted ... as I surf from blog to blog .... finally I got the man's name. He is no other than Martin Morales ... Pheeew! What a tiring research ... Martin, but you are worth all my perspiration!

Photo Credits: Julio Rodriguez of Belleza Venezolana

No comments:

Post a Comment