Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bruno Santos: Mr. Amapa 2011

Photo # 1 (Thanks to Bruno Santos and his websites)Photo # 2Photo # 3Photo #4Photo # 5Photo # 6Photo # 7Photo # 8Photo # 9Photo # 10Photo # 11Photo # 12Photo # 13I have my doubts, but I will ask this question anyway. I was browsing the model archives in Man Central and I chance to see the name Bruno Santos. Is the model Bruno Santos the same person as Bruno Santos the current Mr. Amapa 2011? (Well one reader already shed light on the confusion and that they are two different person, but undeniably both are popular models in Brazil.Bruno Santos - the current Mr. Amapa 2011 is one of the fast rising male model in Brazil that is catching global recognition ... and the fact of the matter in Mr. Brazil 2011, he was chosen to be the candidate who excel in SPORTS making him an automatic semifinalister. Photo Credits: All photos are copyright to its rightful owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment